Accessing Sage 200 from home | Housekeeping of your accounts | Demo of free add-ons
Date: Wednesday 10th February
Time: 10am – 11am
Free Online workshop
Discover the best practice for accessing Sage 200 whilst working from home plus Sage’s recommendations to maintain the integrity of your data. In this workshop we will also demonstrate the free Sage 200 add-ons that are available for supported customers. See in a live Sage 200 environment how these add-ons work – and how you can use them to simplify and improve your processes.
Sage 200 Online Workshop: Getting the most out of your software
- Remote working – best practices for accessing Sage 200 from home
- Maintenance actions & activities recommended by Sage & GCC
- Live Demo of free add-ons that are available to supported customers
- Support access & information
- How to log your support questions for a quick response
- How to access the customer support
- A show & tell of what’s available on the customer support
- We will also run a breakout session at the end of the event – ‘Ask the Sage 200 Expert’. Join us in our virtual breakout room to ask any burning questions!
Join us on Wednesday 10th February @ 10 am for a free Sage 200 online workshop to get the most out of your software. This workshop will suit Sage 200 users and finance managers of all levels.
If you have any questions about this then please contact the GCC Team on 0345 260 1161 or email our events team member: firstname.lastname@example.org