Microsoft Teams comes with a number of built-in backgrounds for your Teams calls, plus you are able to blur the background. This is a great tool if you want to make a call, and look more professional by hiding a messy room or adding a company logo. This is more important than ever, as many of us working more from home, whilst juggling homeschooling, housework and looking after children and pets!
How to set a custom background in Microsoft Teams
Whether you’re setting a background from a built-in image or from an uploaded version, the steps are the same.
- Within a Teams video call, select the ‘More actions’ button (three dots)
- Then select ‘Apply background effects’
- The click on the ‘+Add new’ button
- Upload your custom background image
- Scroll down and select ‘Apply and turn on video’
If you have any questions about this or need assistance then please contact the GCC Group Support Team on 0345 260 1141 or email@example.com